POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Classic minimalism : Re: Classic minimalism Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Classic minimalism
From: stm31415
Date: 22 Jul 2005 14:10:03
Message: <web.42e1363f6eee544a7424c6800@news.povray.org>
You're good, except the red flecks smack of the energy of abstract
expressionism, which is what minimalism retaliates againts. The cross its
nice, the strong texture is good, though the opposition of elements might
bring a little to much conflict into it. It certainly could be qualified
minimalist, and I like it, but I'm not sure it goes as far (or as short) as
the classic minimalist work. I like it quite a bit.

-s
5TF!